When it comes to managing their retirement accounts, investors don’t have to go it alone.
We believe many participants lack the time, talent or temperament to make consistent, disciplined investment decisions. Such behaviors can result in being financially unprepared for retirement.
Stadion Money Management is here to help. Plan participants receive our active management strategy—including a portfolio model containing a “Flex”
5 Reasons to Choose Stadion
Here's what makes us different.
1. The Flex component of our portfolios
Actively managing a portion—the “Flex” component—of the portfolio gives us the flexibility to be more or less invested in equities, depending on market conditions and risk levels.
2. A disciplined, data-based approach
We never invest based on emotions, hunches or gut reactions. Rather, we use 18 different measures to assess market risk levels, and these indicators strictly govern our asset allocation.
3. Our use of ETFs
We use exchange-traded funds to access specific areas of the markets where we want exposure. We believe ETFs help us effectively manage risk while allowing us to gain or shed exposure very quickly and efficiently.
4. Managing “to” a retirement date
Many plans manage through retirement. But managing to an assumed retirement date allows us to shift to more conservative holdings sooner with the goal of protecting account holders' assets as they near retirement. Depending on the state of the market during the last few years of working life, this could significantly impact a participant’s ability to meet his or her retirement needs.
5. Participant level fiduciary
Stadion acts as a 3(38) investment manager with discretionary control over participant accounts when Stadion is selected.
- *The individuals/participants included in the actual reports have opted to share their information with their advisor. There may be additional participants who did not and therefore are not included in the report. The report and the information contained in the report cannot be shared. Participant information within this report was shared with Stadion by the participant. The information has not been confirmed with other parties.
- 1Stadion Managed Account with TrackSetter does not invest directly in stocks or bonds. Stadion invests in ETFs, which can hold stocks and or bonds.
TrackSetter Terms and Conditions
Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Investments are subject to risk, and any of Stadion's investment strategies may lose money. Stadion reserves the right to modify its current investment strategies and techniques based on changing market dynamics or client needs.
This is not a recommendation or offer to buy or sell any security.
Stadion Money Management is an investment adviser registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. More information about Stadion’s investment advisory services can be found in its Form ADV Part 2, which is available upon request.